If you are assigned a task of working with an Facebook App and want to try-out by creating an App from scratch; Just follow these easy five Step and it will cook you a ‘Five Step Facebook App’
First of all Login to Facebook, check your updates and notifications ,When you get rid of repeated photos and notification;
1. First Create an App on Facebook. For this Click on ‘APP’ menu from top-menu and then Click on ‘Create New App’
|Step 1: Creating a Facebook App|
2. As you will set the App Name and click on ‘SAVE’. It will navigate to ‘Dash-Board’. You can check your APP ID and APP Secret under Dashboard.
|Step 2 : Dashboard | Facebook App|
3. Now Click on ‘Settings’ from Left menu. You will be navigated to ‘BASIC’ tab. Here You should do some basic preparation for your App.
Note APP ID : ***********
APP Secret: ********** (Click on ‘SHOW’ will let you know your App Secret, Keep this really secret)
App Name : You can change the App name here.
Email : Set the email here you want to be notified at.
|Step 3 : Basic Setting For Facebook App|
4. And now the important part of the setting where you would set the Page as CallBack Uri or OAuth Redirect URI
(This will be a page under your domain. And Facebook will revert with Oauth Token. Let say: callback.aspx)
|Step 4 : Advance Setting | Setting Callback URL for OAuth Redirection URL|
5. One more thing and we are Done with creating an App on Facebook. Just Enable(ON) the setting ‘Stream post URL security’ on migration page.
|Step 5 : Disable ‘Stream post URL security’|
Click on ‘Save Changes’ the last time in Step 5. You have created a Facebook App Successfully.
Now You can utilize your Newly Created Facebook App from your website/Application